Bomiz McLaren 650S/MP4-12C Titanium Exhaust Catback
- Handcrafted from Titanium Materials
- Can allow any customs builds; Colors, Resonators, Valves, Mufflers, X/H Pipes. Please contact us with any specific modifications
- High Quality Welding
- Bolts to OEM and Aftermarket Downpipes
- HP and Torque Increase
- Full Catback Exhaust System
- Necessary Hardware and Clamps
- 2x Exhaust Tips
- Installation Instructions
- 2012 - 2015 McLaren MP4-12C/650S
*Competition use only
WARNING: Please note that certain aftermarket exhaust systems may not comply with applicable US (including California) laws and regulations, and may therefore be prohibited for use on highways or roads, or on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emissions control requirements. California prohibits the use of any aftermarket exhaust system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts, unless CARB has issued an Executive Order as to such part or system.
BOMIZ parts or exhaust systems/components used or intended for use on “racing vehicles” (i.e. a competition vehicle used exclusively for competition on closed-course circuits) do not require an exemption or Executive Order from CARB to be sold in California. However, such parts are prohibited from use on California public highways or roads, even if occasionally used “off-road.”
OverviewBomiz wants to provide the best support to all of our customers. Our main focus to make you happy.
- Firstly, please contact the original vendor that sold you the product. They should be spoken to before anyone else.
- Please leave the product as is, do not try to modify to remove it. If a product issue is discovered after installation, do not remove the product. There must be confirmation to approve the claim and removal from the original seller. Most of the time, problems can be easily fixed while it is still on the car; Bomiz requires a chance to address in this manner. Post-install products removed prior to return authorization will be denied any warranty claim.
- Any alterations or attempts to fix will void the warranty. This includes welding, bending, or any ad-hoc methods that alter the product in any way.
- The Warranty is for the original owner only. If you have purchased the product second hand, we will offer you a discount on what needs to be fixed or replaced. This will be issuee through Bomiz or the participating dealer.
Warranty against manufactuer defectsManufacturer defect is defined as any characteristic of the product which hinders its usability for the purpose for which it was designed and manufactured. The warranty against manufacturer defects doesn’t cover any cosmetic changes, or normal use wear and tear. . Here’s a quick summary of our products and how long each is covered for manufacturer defects:
All Bomiz brand products. Please note that special order items are not returnable.
All durations start at the time of purchase (we’ll ask for a proof of purchase date):
- Bomiz brand exhausts: Tubing, welding, flex areas, valves (non-electrical components): 2 Years
- Electronics / Electronic Components found on any product: One year
- Catalytic Converters One Year
- Tip finish defects: One year
- Carbon Fiber and Accessories: There is no warranty associated with any of our carbon fiber parts or accessories (We stand behind our fitment and quality, if there is some kind of issue or defect please email us directly)
In the event of a return, product must be returned with no signs of abuse, incorrect installation, forced installation, motorsports usage, or product altering whatsoever. Any trace of the aforementioned will result in warranty denial.
Upon verification of warranty coverage, Bomiz will, at its sole option, repair, replace, consult toward remedy or issue a refund for the defective product.
Labor for original installation, removal, and subsequent installation / inspection not covered.
If claim is determined by Bomiz at its sole discretion to be a manufacturer defect, Bomiz will cover two-way shipping to Bomiz either from consumer or dealer, and back to either consumer or dealer. Bomiz may also request a “Destroy in Field” of any defective parts.
No restock fee for Manufacturer Defect.
In all cases Bomiz must be afforded the opportunity to remedy situation before removal of product from vehicle. Installations deemed errant Bomiz will result in denied claims. Any evidence of use of product in motorsports or racing conditions is grounds for warranty denial. Warranties will be voided if product is improperly serviced, modified, or used in a way not intended by the Manufacturer. The Consumer is responsible for ensuring that the product is installed in a safe and proper manner, and should cease usage of the product immediately if an unsafe or improper condition is noted. If an unsafe or improper condition is noted, the Consumer should then immediately contact the facility where the product was purchased.
30 Day satisfaction guarantee on Bomiz brand products (not applicable to certain products, see exclusions below)
For most Bomiz brand products, consumers have the opportunity to return a product within 30 days of retail purchase for dissatisfaction for any reason unless otherwise stated with marketing content or below for product. Do not remove the product prior to receiving approval of action by Bomiz or Dealer.